PLEASE HELP WISHES COME TRUE
When we opened EntreNous Youth Empowerment Services and Compton YouthBuild, we made a commitment to our members to treat them with respect, care and compassion. We accomplish this through:
- Positive, stable and nurturing relationships with supportive adults
- A rigorous and relevant project based academic program centered around social justice
- Pathways to and preparation for postsecondary education
- A safe haven from violence, gang activity and traumatic stress
- Leadership development designed to instill a sense of responsibility for self, family and community
How your Gifts fund our young people’s wishes
Your tax-deductible gifts enable EntreNous Youth Empowerment Services and Compton YouthBuild to continue to expand its services to youth, to add new programs, upgrade existing ones, purchase new equipment, and move ahead in various ways beyond normal operations and maintenance.
When in doubt as to the best purpose for your gift, please contact Kim Hughes, at (310) 631-2000, or email email@example.com
**All donations will be used to support our programs and our members. **
Our work is largely made possible by concerned individuals like you. To support Compton YouthBuild and EntreNous Youth Empowerment Services, you can:
- Write a check to Compton YouthBuild and send it to us at PO Box 7205, Long Beach, CA 90807
- Make a donation through our secure donation page with PayPal
- Make an in-kind donation to one of our programs. See our wish list below!
Compton YouthBuild is a fiscally sponsored program of EntreNous Youth Empowerment Services, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations within the US are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Our EIN# is 45-5621689.
Choose a one-time donation amount (below this window) OR become a Compton YouthBuild Collaborator with a recurring monthly donation of any amount.
Recurring donations are the most effective option for both Compton YouthBuild and our supporters – they allow us to have a dependable base of support and to save time, paper, and banking fees.
Join our Collaborative Circle by donating $1000 or more OR select any amount for a reoccurring monthly donation. All donations big or small help make wishes come true.